Terms & Conditions
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
- In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide personal details such as your full name, home address, phone number and email address.
- In addition to the information above, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct.
- Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and should not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit.
- LUNCH CONCEPT LTD reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, offers, shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions that are inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Prices shown on the Site are in British pounds and may be subject to change in response to currency exchange rates and other factors.
- Prices of all items sold on www.lunchconcept.com are liable to change at any time. This does not affect orders that have already been placed before the price change. However if you purchase an item before it is reduced, we are not obliged to honour the newly reduced price for you, nor are we required to price match an item you may see cheaper elsewhere.
- By using our website, you agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion.
- If you notice any issues with our product prices or the prices which appear on your completed order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MADE TO ORDER
- Made To Order (MTO) items are made by hand and are therefore unique, some details may vary.
- Fabric used by our Designers for MTO items is subject to availability and there may be differences in the colour, texture and composition of fabrics used to create the item you have ordered.
- If you order more than one MTO item from numerous designers, please note this order will not be sent collectively. Each item will be sent individually by each designer once made. Each package could therefore be subjected to local import fees, VAT and handling charges depending on where you are based in the world.
- LUNCH CONCEPT LTD is not responsible for the payment of duties import fees, VAT and handling charges on orders once placed at www.lunchconcept.com.
- The lead time stated on each MTO product is a reference guide. Sometimes products can take longer to be made than what the displayed lead time states on the item page; this can be down to a number of external factors.
- Once an order for a MTO item has been placed, and the designer has started making the ordered item, this order cannot be cancelled or amended. In some cases, the designer may be able to make changes to an item, but this is up to their discretion. If you place an order for a MTO item and need to change any details of the item being made, please email us immediately at email@example.com.
- LUNCH CONCEPT LTD and the designer responsible for making any MTO items, hold the right to cancel the order once placed for any given reason.
- LUNCH Concept and all stocked Designers are not held liable for any purchased items once they are dispatched. This includes MTO items.
- Once an order is placed and an Order Confirmation has been sent, it cannot be guaranteed that any details of the order can be amended. This includes the delivery address, size and order quantity.
- Promotional sales may exclude selected items, pre-orders, MTOs and the purchase of e-vouchers.
- If you order a pre-order item, it will not be shipped immediately. The estimated shipping date is stated in the product information and description of the specific pre-order item.
- A date of when the pre-order item will be dispatched will be stated on the product description however the dates stated are not always accurate.
- If there are any delays, LUNCH CONCEPT LTD will contact you via the email address used for your order of the pre-order item.
- Your pre-ordered item will be shipped separately to any other items you may order at the same time.
- We are unable to cancel any pre-orders once placed.
- Items won on give-aways or other competitions that LUNCH CONCEPT LTD may run, cannot be returned by the selected winner.
- Winners of all LUNCH CONCEPT LTD giveaways are selected at random.